Poor digestion leads to abdominal pain and discomfort and may even cause gastritis which further aggravates the intestine and stomach lining.
If you cannot digest food properly or feel as though it isn’t digesting properly, you may be right. You may be suffering from a condition called irritable bowel syndrome in which the food in your stomach doesn’t move and just rots inside your body. This is why you need extra help to digest the foods you eat. And that is exactly where probiotics come in to help.
Incoming search terms:
- gallbladder removal alcohol
- probiotics and gallbladder removal
- can i eat greek yougart after having gallbladder surgery
- yogurt after gallbladder removal
- best probiotic after gallbladder removal
- probiotic after gallbladder removal
- is taking a probiotic good for the gallbladder
- la yogurt light probiotic after gallstone surgery com
- probiotics after gall bladder surgery
- is probiotics good for people without a gallbladder