Poor digestion leads to abdominal pain and discomfort and may even cause gastritis which further aggravates the intestine and stomach lining.
If you cannot digest food properly or feel as though it isn’t digesting properly, you may be right. You may be suffering from a condition called irritable bowel syndrome in which the food in your stomach doesn’t move and just rots inside your body. This is why you need extra help to digest the foods you eat. And that is exactly where probiotics come in to help.
Incoming search terms:
- gallbladder removal alcohol
- Yogurt After Gallbladder Surgery
- can i eat yogurt after gallbladder surgery
- yogurt after gallbladder removal
- what probiotic is good for someone without a gall stone
- can you eat yogurt with no gall bladder?
- is yogart good for gallblader after it has been removed
- probiotic after gallbladder removal
- gallbladder removal can I eat yogurt
- natural ways to digest after gallbladder removal