Oatmeal is one of the best high-fiber meals you can eat when you’ve removed your gallbladder.
Once you’ve started eating normally again after surgery (you primarily start with a full liquid diet until you can consume regular meals), you should begin a high-fiber diet to help move food through the intestine.
Incoming search terms:
- foods you can\t eat without a gallbladder
- Can eat oatmeal right after gallbladder surgery
- is oatmeal good for gallbladder removal
- gallbladder and oatmeal
- can i eat oatmeal after gallbladder removal
- are oatmeal cookies ok to eat after gall bladder removal
- is oatmeal good to eat after gullbladder surgery
- is oatmeal good to eat for the gallbladder
- oatmeal after gallbladder surgery
- oatmeal alright for post gallbladder surgery