Oatmeal is one of the best high-fiber meals you can eat when you’ve removed your gallbladder.
Once you’ve started eating normally again after surgery (you primarily start with a full liquid diet until you can consume regular meals), you should begin a high-fiber diet to help move food through the intestine.
Incoming search terms:
- can i eat oatmeal with gallbladder issues
- foods you can\t eat without a gallbladder
- gallbladder and oatmeal
- oatmeal after gall bladder surgery
- can you eat oatmeal with gallbladder problems
- is oatmeal good for gallbladder
- oatmeal gallbladder
- gallbladder surgery oatmeal
- oatmeal for gallbladder
- can i eat oatmeal after gallbladder surgery