Oatmeal is one of the best high-fiber meals you can eat when you’ve removed your gallbladder.
Once you’ve started eating normally again after surgery (you primarily start with a full liquid diet until you can consume regular meals), you should begin a high-fiber diet to help move food through the intestine.
Incoming search terms:
- foods you can\t eat without a gallbladder
- is it ok to eat oatmeal after gallbladder surgery
- oatmeal following gallbladder surgery
- is oatmeal good to eat after removal of gallbladder
- can i eat oatmeal after gallbladder surgery
- is it ok to eat oatmeal ater glabladder surgery
- can you eat oatmeal after gall bladder removal
- oatmeal after gallbladder removal
- oatmeal and gallbladder
- isoatmeal okay to eat after galbladder surgery