There are many forms of tea out there in the world but only one is considered as having the highest content of antioxidants available. The leaves from green tea are known as Camellia Sinensis. They undergo a thorough process of oxidation to ensure that it puts out the best properties on to your tea. Green tea has been widely used in Asian countries especially in Japan, China, Thailand and Korea. In China, the history of green tea was written during the Tang Dynasty. It has been a powerful healing drink for most of Asia for hundreds of years.
Incoming search terms:
- green tea for gall bladder
- is ginger bad for gall bladder
- gallbladder surgery green tea
- GREEN TEA AFTER SURGERY
- is green tea good for the gallbladder
- tea after gallbladder removal
- drinking green tea ok after surgery?
- green tea and gallbladder
- healing gall blader tea
- green tea and surgery