When you’re living without a gallbladder, life can be tough. Diet is extremely important. Eating low-fat, high fiber, organic foods can help maintain your metabolism in check and increase your recovery. Don’t forget green leafy vegetables can also help. Eliminate refined carbohydrates and hydrogenated oils. You need to stay away from any potential meals that could trigger indigestion or inflammation.
Liver Flush – Every six months. People without gallbladders may develop stones in the liver which could lead to a sluggish liver.
Incoming search terms:
- gall stones and green tea supplements
- foods that do not irritate gallbladder
- teas for after gall bladder surgery
- foods that dont irritate the gallbladder
- foods that irritate an ailing gall bladder
- Herbs for after gallbladder surgery
- herbs for healthy gallbladder
- herbal remedy after gallblader removal?
- does yogurt and cheese irritate the digestive tract like milk