When you’re living without a gallbladder, life can be tough. Diet is extremely important. Eating low-fat, high fiber, organic foods can help maintain your metabolism in check and increase your recovery. Don’t forget green leafy vegetables can also help. Eliminate refined carbohydrates and hydrogenated oils. You need to stay away from any potential meals that could trigger indigestion or inflammation.
Liver Flush – Every six months. People without gallbladders may develop stones in the liver which could lead to a sluggish liver.
Incoming search terms:
- gall stones and green tea supplements
- teas for after gall bladder surgery
- foods that dont irritate the gallbladder
- herbs and vitamins for people without a gall bladder
- does watermelon irritate gallbladder
- What herbs should I avoid without a gall bladder?
- herb supplement for people removing bile from the body
- Does Yogurt Irritate the Bladder
- does yogurt and cheese irritate the digestive tract like milk