It has been more than a decade since my mother got her gallbladder removed. Most people recover quickly from a gallbladder removal. My mother was one of those few that did not truly recover after surgery. If you are living without a gallbladder and are having problems when eating, you should talk to your doctor or try some of the natural remedies proposed on this website. My mother now takes vitamins and bile salts which have worked wonders for her.
Life without a gallbladder is tough. Once you have it removed, you have to adapt to a new lifestyle which over time makes you realize how many things you took for granted when you did have a gallbladder. My mother still can’t eat foods with too many seasonings on it even with bile salts and vitamins. But she has come to accept that her body has changed and that she can’t force it to eat spicy foods anymore.
Why does the body need vitamins?
Well, what are vitamins? Vitamins are nutrients that your body needs in order to stay healthy and keep running smoothly. Think of vitamins as the windshield wipers on your car. They maintain the glass clean so you are able to see more clearly. Similarly, vitamins maintain the human body clean so that you are able to function better. Like the car, your body also has different parts. Your eyes, for example, might need a specific kind of vitamin that your wrists probably don’t. And vice versa. For this reason, it is very important to know which vitamins to take, how often and where to buy them.
When your gallbladder is removed, vitamins are essential to keep you from getting sick and keep your digestion process working properly. There are certain vitamins you can take to live a healthy life after a gallbladder removal.
Here is a vitamin that we have tried and has worked well for us:
Wouldn’t you like to recapture the energetic feeling of your youth? Now you can, with the help of Dr. Libby’s original, patented absorption process for Sublingual B 12, B-6 & Folic acid. Lift your mood and achieve a greater sense of well-being. Trivita’s doctor-formulated B-12 provides the same benefits of a B-12 shot…at a fraction of the cost.
These tasty tablets dissolve sublingually (under the tongue) which delivers B vitamins into your blood stream in a much more powerful way than swallowed B-12 tablets. These tablets offer:
- Sustained mental energy and stamina
- More mental focus and alertness
- Improved memory and concentration
- Better mood and sense of well-being
Incoming search terms:
- life after gallbladder removal
- life after gallbladder removal surgery
- gall bladder life after surgery
- living with your body after gallbladder removal
- daily living after gallbladder surgery
- Life After Bladder Removal Surgery
- gallbladder living with after surgery
- lifeaftergallbladdersurgery com
- living after gallbladder removal
- living normally after gallbladder surgery
- Foods to eat after gallbladder surgery Tip: Also make sure to read my article on Foods to...