Inflammation of the gallbladder, and gallstones, is known as Cholelithiasis. This happens when the gallbladder is filled with “sand” or rocky pebbles. You should take precautions and start a healthy diet to eliminate gallstones from forming. One of the ways you can do this is through herbal plants. These teas are natural supplements that are considered to be one of the safest ways to protect the gallbladder. No side effects have been reported by patients.
Ginger Tea – can relieve flatulence in the stomach and it controls cholesterol level. It is also a good aid in digesting fats and quickening metabolism. Another popular herbal remedy is turmeric, which also belongs to the ginger family. To make sure that it is naturally prepared, you can buy fresh ginger in the market. Once at home you remove the peel and cut it into small pieces. Then add water in a pot and boil it.
Green tea – it has the highest antioxidant content known as flavonoids which protects the gallbladder and helps in digesting fat to prevent stone formation. Green tea comes in a bottle or tea bag. For patients who have gall stones, it is better to choose the tea bag and soak it in hot water.
Globe Artichoke – This type of herbal plant works directly in the digestive system. It makes the biliary ducts function well so that bile will flow freely in the body. It also stimulates the release of waste material. It is a diuretic which helps constipation and urine problems, thus removing harmful toxins that help the formation of gallstones. These herbal drinks can be consumed twice a day especially in the morning and before bed time.
Incoming search terms:
- effects of no gallbladder
- ginger tea after gallbladder surgery
- ginger and cholecystectomy
- ginger for gallbladder
- no gallbladder could you drink artichoke tea
- Is ginger safe for a person without a gallbladder?
- is a little chocolate ok if you have gallbladder inflamation
- is ginger tea good for gallstones
- can you drink artichoke tea if you have no gallbladder
- is it ok to drink ginger tea after gall bladder surgery
- 10 Effective Herbal Remedies to Remove Gallbladder Stones The gallbladder consists of various biological processes which help the...
- Benefits of Milk Thistle After Gallbladder Surgery Milk Thistle after Gallbladder Removal Surgery Milk Thistle, a plant,...