Why would anyone want to have their gallbladder removed? Well, there are many reasons why a gallbladder removal might be necessary. For example, if the patient is having severe abdominal pain and the gallbladder has become infected or filled with gallstones and cannot be cured by conventional means, doctors will usually opt to remove the gallbladder to avoid complications. However, this method can actually cause more problems in the long-run. Many doctors will tell you that it is a harmless procedure and that it isn’t something to be worried about. It is true that the chances of problems arising after gallbaddery surgery are low, but they do exist. Below are the risks, as well as the benefits, of having a gallbladder removed. Read them with a grain of salt. It really depends on the body. Everyone is different.
Risks of having your gallbladder removed
- Chronic Diahrrea
- Pain after eating
- Epigastric pain
- Trouble digesting
- Severe liver problems
- Rare but intense abdominal pain
Benefits of having your gallbladder removed
- Solution to health problem
- Relieves pain
- Able to eat food without pain (most cases)
- No more upset stomach (in some cases)
- Gallstones and sludge are eliminated from body
- Eliminates any discomfort in the stomach lining
- Treatable bile build up with vitamins and medication
Incoming search terms:
- foods to eat after gallbladder surgery
- what to eat after gallbladder surgery
- what to eat after gallbladder removal
- benefits of gallbladder removal
- bile salt supplement
- living without gallbladder side effects
- having your gallbladder removed
- food to eat after gallbladder surgery
- foods to eat after gallbladder surgery list
- Papaya – A Wonderful Life-Saving Fruit with Many Healthy Benefits! When my mother couldn’t eat anything after her gallbladder got...
- 5 Lifestyle Changes & Tips for People Living Without A Gallbladder Life without a gallbladder can be challenging. Losing an organ...
- What does the gallbladder do? A gallbladder’s main function is to store excess bile from...
- Foods to eat after gallbladder surgery Tip: Also make sure to read my article on Foods to...
- Foods to avoid when you don’t have a gallbladder Whether you have just gotten your gallbladder removed or you’ve...