When you’re living without a gallbladder, life can be tough. Diet is extremely important. Eating low-fat, high fiber, organic foods can help maintain your metabolism in check and increase your recovery. Don’t forget green leafy vegetables can also help. Eliminate refined carbohydrates and hydrogenated oils. You need to stay away from any potential meals that could trigger indigestion or inflammation.
Liver Flush – Every six months. People without gallbladders may develop stones in the liver which could lead to a sluggish liver.
Incoming search terms:
- herbs and vitamins for people without a gall bladder
- does watermelon irritate gallbladder
- teas for people with digestive issues missing a gallbladder
- can you have peppermint tea with no gallbladder
- What herbs should I avoid without a gall bladder?
- Does Yogurt Irritate the Bladder
- herb supplement for people removing bile from the body
- tea after gallbladder surgery
- natural supplements for people without a gallbladder
- herbs not to take without gallbladder