When you’re living without a gallbladder, life can be tough. Diet is extremely important. Eating low-fat, high fiber, organic foods can help maintain your metabolism in check and increase your recovery. Don’t forget green leafy vegetables can also help. Eliminate refined carbohydrates and hydrogenated oils. You need to stay away from any potential meals that could trigger indigestion or inflammation.
Liver Flush – Every six months. People without gallbladders may develop stones in the liver which could lead to a sluggish liver.
Incoming search terms:
- food that irritate gallbladder
- foods that dont irritate gallstones
- herbal supplements post gallbladder surgery
- herbs for gall bladder removal
- herbs fir bladder not functioning after surgery
- herbs for after gall bladder removal
- activated charcoal and gallstones
- herbs for post gallbladder surgery
- herbs that will aid digestion after gallbladder removal
- what can medicine to take after gallstone surgery for belonging after 4 month